BeneFactors is a Rwandan factoring firm. We offer working capital solutions to companies across all sectors of the economy.
If you have pending payments from trustworthy clients but need cash today, we want to hear from you
Factoring is a financial service, where future payments from your buyers are sold to a third party, the factor for cash. BeneFactors Ltd. is a Rwandan factoring company, providing tailored working capital solutions to firms.
We can work with pending invoices or purchase orders for delivery. This means that you can continue working even if your buyers take a long time to pay or take on more clients at the same time - allowing you peace of mind as you grow your business.
Factoring can provide your business with a 70% advance on invoices within 5 days - you receive the remaining 30% (less a fee) when your buyer pays the invoice.
Filled application form, detailing what invoice(s) you would like to factor
Copy of previous invoices to the same buyer
Copy of the signed contract, against which goods or services have been delivered
Filled invoice ageing report covering all your sales in the past six months
A bank statement no older than 30 days
Full registration details from RDB
It takes five working days for us to consider your case and disburse funds if approved.
Get in touch with our team today to learn more and determine if factoring can solve your cash flow needs.
+250 (0)780 812 482 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairview Building, KG 622 Street, 4th Floor
Kigali, Kigali City,
Mon-Fri 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM